From April 22nd to April 26th, we are putting out a kāhea to take some action and spread some inspiration by sharing HOW YOU AND YOUR ʻOHANA CONNECT TO YOUR ʻĀINA?
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Step 1 – SNAP A PHOTO (BETWEEN 4/22-26)
Share your #EARTHDAY2015 activities with us- Whether you are planting a lāʻau lapaʻau (medicinal) or a food crop with your ʻohana , protecting Mauna a Wakea, preparing a garden, cleaning an ʻauwai, making kūlolo, catching fish, kuʻi ʻopihi, gathering limu, composting, buying local produce at a farmers market, recycling your e-waste, etc.
Step 2 – Follow @kilohonua on Instagram and like @kilohonua on FaceBook.
(participants’ Instagram account must allow public viewing in order to be eligible for prizes)
Step 3- TAG
Tag your photo(s) using #EARTHDAY2015 and #KILOHONUA
* Winners will be notified via social media and have 5 calendar days to respond. If there is no response from the selected winner(s), new winner(s) will be chosen. After all winners are confirmed, they will be announced on our website.
* Only entries posted between April 22-26, 2015 are eligible for prizes.
* Participants are required to have a public Instagram account in order for us to view their contributions to the #EARTHDAY2015 and #KILOHONUA social media challenge.
* Entries must be original photos, taken and owned by the participant submitting them.
* Entries may not contain any content that is: sexually explicit; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group; obscene or offensive.
* Yes, we have prizes! 2 (two) winners will be chosen. We have 1 (one) 18oz double walled steel HYDRO FLASK and a pair of headlamps.